Sunday, August 4, 2013

From Top to Bottom

[ (August 4th, 2013) (172 days post surgery, 132 days since full expansion, 150 days post braces) ]

I've been to two appointments over the past month.  The first appointment was routine maintenance.  The second appointment, which was six days ago, they added brackets to the fourth tooth on each side of my top row of teeth and on my bottom row of teeth.  I'm fully braced up, from top to bottom.  The orthodontist decided not to add rubber bands to the braces like they usually do.  He said he wants the teeth to straighten out more before they start to pull them together again.  All the gaps are disappearing so I don't mind waiting.  Even though they wanted me to wait four weeks to come back instead of the normal two weeks, I'm going back tomorrow because they forgot to put the stopper on the top wire.  Now, my one front tooth is starting to slide over too far on to the other side.


The front tooth is off center now!




No comments:

Post a Comment